Signs make the world go ’round. They point us in the right direction, tell us which behaviors are prohibited and which are allowed; without signs, humanity might be lost.
While most signs are meant to keep us safe, these signs just might cause more chaos than they’re preventing. In fact, these absurd signs aren’t helping us do much but laugh.
1. What is happening to these poor cows?Ranker
2. Well, that’s certainly helpful.Ranker
3. No turning the other cheek?Ranker
4. They put the real in real estate.Ranker
5. Conflicting reports.
6. This is a bigger threat than it seems to be.Ranker
7. Stone. Cold.
8. Points for cartographic accuracy.Ranker
9. You had one job.Ranker
10. At that point, laughing is the last thing you want to do.Ranker
12. No kidding.Ranker
13. Beating smartphone users to the punch, and keeping them safe, to boot.Ranker
14. Better safe than cleaning up your beverage.Ranker
15. Because there are rules, after all.Ranker
16. If you can pee faster, see a doctor.Ranker
18. A sense of humor is important, no matter how hidden.Ranker
19. Keep an eye on that speedometer.Ranker
20. At least you know how low they fly.Ranker
21. Hmm. Catchy.
22. And that’s supposed to deter people? Everyone loves waffles and nudity!Ranker
23. A free ride? Yes, please!Ranker
24. This is actually really cute.Ranker
25. What is happening here?Ranker
26. Good, clean, family fun… and it’s free!Ranker
28. Single folks, take note.Ranker
29. ‘Roos are strong.Ranker
30. Now’s not the time to be funny!Ranker
31. Ruining it for everyone else. Figures.Ranker
32. That’s a genre I’ve never heard of before.Ranker
33. That’s a polite euphemism, I suppose.Ranker
35. Worms! Aaah! Get them away!Ranker
36. No species is precluded from the nicotine habit.Ranker
37. You woke it up, you monster.Ranker
38. So, what exactly is allowed?Ranker
39. Do they know what “free” means?Ranker
40. Clearly, this hotel is the best option.Ranker
41. Translation’s a little dodgy on this one but they get an ‘A’ for effort.Ranker
42. Oh dear lord.
43. Where everyone claims to have a girlfriend, but you never meet them.Ranker
44. Hey, it’s all about your own morality at this point.Ranker
45. The crappiest place to live.Ranker
46. Otherwise, they’d be targets.
47. Is this real?Ranker
48. Ahh, a safe haven without… judgment…Ranker
49. Not uncomfortable.Ranker
50. Nobody likes “that guy.”Ranker
51. Steer clear unless that’s your thing.Ranker
52. What have I been keeping this under my pillow for, then?Ranker
53. What a monster!Ranker
54. Get your game face on.Ranker
56. Methinks they did not fully consider the implications of this logo.Ranker
57. Even better!Ranker
58. Who needs quality when you’ve got speed?Ranker
59. Well, this one is just a delight.Ranker
60. Do? DO?!?Ranker
61. So fnnuy.Ranker
62. Not exactly making friends here, are we?
63. Because FIRE… Ha! Get it?!
64. This place sounds like a pain in the butt.
65. Something for every mom.
66. Probably not resonating with the target demographic.
67. Be dapper, or don’t cross.Ranker
68. Good luck to whoever attempts this one.
69. We should always consider the feelings of others.
70. How supportive.
71. …And they probably know who they are by now.Ranker
72. Flowers are always a good idea.
73. This is a bit too literal.Ranker
74. SpiritMart: Raging Against The Machine since 1967.Ranker
75. So, is Jessica, like, in on this?Ranker
76. Anything more than 3 minutes is something else entirely.Ranker
77. Didn’t know they made ’em that chilly.Ranker
78. You know, for little hoes.Ranker
79. Oh man. This must have been fun to write.
80. What I’m saying.Ranker
81. Chuck Norris is all that matters.Ranker
82. Disturbing on a few levels.Ranker
83. I’d get in that guy’s van, for sure.Ranker
84. People dogs. People. Dogs. Ranker
85. Strong. Elegant. Beautiful. Hair.Ranker
86. Cue the rimshot.Ranker
87. Not to nitpick, but they’re missing an apostrophe. Ignorance is Satan’s work, too.Ranker
88. ERTS DERLERCIOUS!Ranker
It’s amazing that people actually went out of their way to create these hilarious signs… Who approved any of these??