When it comes to constructing homes and offices, we trust that architects and contractors know how to do their job. But it appears that our blind trust may have been misguided.
There is simply no other way to explain what happened to these buildings. Especially #23!
1. This whole project is about to go off the rails.
2. Grow some legs.
4. Shoot the gap. You can make it.
5. Room with a view.
6. Stairway to nowhere.
7. Jump for it.
8. How did no one see this beforehand?
9. In the event of an emergency, good luck.
11. Makes you wonder what the room looks like.
13. No view for you!
14. Don’t look at my pin!
15. Is there no middle ground?!
16. How hard is it?
17. The landscaping is through the roof.
18. It’s off the wall!
19. Is this art?
20. Bridge by Ikea.
21. The menswear is upstairs…
22. Is this what they mean when they say they have a half-flush toilet?
23. It’s the most fun you’ll never have again.
24. They must feel walled in.
25. Seems up to code.
26. Looks about right.
27. Metaphor for life?
28. The most exclusive club in town.
29. Be sure to wash your hands.
30. I might actually be able to reach this one.
31. Thank goodness for that handrail.
32. A handi-trap.
33. Don’t hit the wrong switch.
34. Still costs $300 on StubHub.
35. Is this a team-building exercise?
36. Is this the airport?
37. Stairs are for wussies.
38. Hey, even gnomes need to feel safe sometimes.
39. This is spiraling out of control.
40. That’s not how that works.
41. Are we forgetting what that symbol means?
42. Nice save.
43. Reach for it.
44. Secret room is secret.
45. Not the comfiest seat around.
46. Someone didn’t follow the instructions.
47. Ring your little bell now, Mr. Cyclist.
48. It’s not stupid if it works.
49. How’s that supposed to work?
51. Suck it in, guys.
53. Even more intimate.
54. Make your own path.
56. I’m not sure that building is supposed to be in the middle of the highway.
57. Tiny-hand sink.
How did these ever make it past the blueprint stage? Someone needs to get fired!